Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and grated (about 3 heaping cups)
- 16 ounces liquid egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tightly packed cups baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, spray an 8×8 pan with nonstick cooking spray, line with parchment paper and spray parchment paper with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 50-55 minutes or until completely set in the middle.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Store in a covered container in the fridge.