CMC Food Elizabeth Warehouse
We’ve Opened a New Warehouse! As CMC Food continues to expand and our needs grow, we are proud to announce a warehouse move from our former facility in Clark NJ to our new facility located at 699 Kapkowski Road in Elizabeth, NJ. The addition of a new warehouse will help us deal with our continual expansion in an effort to better serve our customers.
Check out some fun facts about our new 104,005 sq ft warehouse:
- The cooler where we store our eggs is 21,904 sq ft or 744,736 cubic feet.
- The egg grader is called Sanovo Optigrader 600. Learn more about the Optigrader.
- We can run up to 560 cases per hour, which translates to 201,600 eggs per hour.
- We have robotics!
- Our SANOVO Egg Palletizer is an anthropomorphic robot able to palletize at a speed of 144,000 eggs per hour.
- Our SANOVO Egg Depalletizer gently handles plastic trays at a capacity of up to 600 cph (216,000 eggs/hour). Its head can also handle interlayers and pallets.
- We have tray and pallet washers to sanitize our supplies.
- We have UV sanitation capabilities for the eggs.
CMC Food continues our commitment to superior quality, customer service and food safety with the move to our new warehouse. As a result, we are setting new industry standards to become leaders in the manufacture and production of fresh shell, cage-free and organic farm fresh eggs throughout the northeast.
To learn more about our new warehouse and how we can assist you, please give us a call toll free at 888-569-5900 or local at 732-382-5900. Our corporate location is 282 South Ave, Suite 104, in Fanwood, NJ.